Pharma company: kleva
List of kleva products:
- Antilipid - Gemfibrozil information Gemfibrozil is a drug which is usually prescribed along with a diet to people who have very high levels of serum triglycerides (triglycerides are fatty substances from the blood) and who are at a risk of developing pancreatitis (this is the inflammation of the pancreas). This medication may also be used in order to reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease in people who have not responded to the other therapy options: weight loss, exercises, and diet and...
- Erygel - This medication is used to treat acne . It helps to reduce the number of pimples. Erythromycin is an antibiotic (macrolide-type). It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This product contains a large amount of alcohol which dries extra oils from the skin .
- Ezipol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Minodril - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Miorel - Pharmacological action Baclofen is a centrally acting muscle relaxant; GABA B -receptor agonist. It depresses mono-and polysynaptic reflexes presumably by reducing the release of excitatory amino acids (glutamate and aspartate) from the terminals which occurs as a result of stimulation of presynaptic GABA-receptors. This medication does not affect the transmission of impulses in the nerve-muscle synapses; reduces skeletal muscle tone; has a moderate analgesic effect. Pharmacokinetics ...
- Nafordyl - Lisinopril information Lisinopril is a popular drug that belongs to a wide class of medicines generally known as ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). This product is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from congestive heart failure, high blood pressure or to patients who have recently suffered a heart attack. Lisinopril indications This medication is a well known medicine that is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from heart medical...
- Simvacor - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Verpir - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology