Pharma company: gador
List of gador products:
- Alfa Calcimax
- Alplax - Pharmacological action Alplax is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Alplax Digest
- Alplax Net
- AmBisome - This medication is used to treat a variety of serious fungal infections. It is often used in patients who cannot tolerate or who do not respond to the regular amphotericin treatment. It works by stopping the growth of fungi.
- Atenol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Biletan Enzimatico
- Calcimax D3
- Cristerona T
- Cristerone T
- Dimagrir Triac
- Emoform Total
- Emtriva - Emtricitabine belongs to a class of medications called antiretrovirals, more specifically, nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). It is used in combination with other antiretroviral medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Emtricitabine works by interfering with enzymes that are needed for HIV to multiply, thus lowering the amount of HIV in the blood. It may also help the immune system by increasing the number of CD4 (T) cells in the body. ...
- Enemol - Sodium phosphates belong to a class of medications called laxatives . They work by drawing and retaining water into the colon to rapidly produce a bowel movement. This medication is used as a laxative to provide relief for occasional constipation , or to cleanse the bowels in preparation for a number of procedures , such as a colonoscopy. You should experience a bowel movement within 2 to 5 minutes after administering the enema rectally. This medication may be available under...
- Filten - Carvedilol information Carvedilol is a blood pressure medication and belongs to the class of drugs known as beta-blockers. These beta-blockers affect the circulatory system, which includes the human heart, arteries and veins. Carvedilol indications This medication is used primarily in treating hypertension or high blood pressure. Carvedilol warnings Taking Carvedilol may not be advisable if you have any of the following conditions: asthma heart problems such as low blood pressure...
- Gadopril D
- Gamimune - This medication is used to strengthen the body's natural defense system (immune system) to lower the risk of infection in persons with a weakened immune system. This medication is made from healthy human blood that has a high level of certain defensive substances (antibodies), which help fight infections. It is also used to increase the blood count (platelets) in persons with a certain blood disorder (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura- ITP ). Platelets are needed to stop bleeding and form...
- Imediat N
- Imunoxa - Lamivudine information Lamivudine is an anti-HIV treatment in the class of drugs called Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs). The body breaks down these drugs into chemicals that stop HIV from infecting uninfected cells in the body, but they do not help cells that have already been infected with the virus. This product is an important part of combination anti-HIV treatment. Lamivudine inhibits the reproduction of viruses in the body. Lamivudine warnings Before taking the...
- Imunoxa Complex
- Insomnium - Pharmacological action Zopiclone is a sleeping drug from group of cyclopyrrolone derivatives. This drug is "non benzodiazepine" agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, muscle-relaxing center, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties. Like a derivative of benzodiazepine zopiclone enhances GABA-ergic processes in the brain, interacting with the benzodiazepine receptors, as a result of the increased sensitivity of GABA-receptors to the neurotransmitter....
- Koate-DVI - This medication is used to control and prevent bleeding episodes in people with low levels of factor VIII ( hemophilia A). It is also used in these patients before surgery to prevent bleeding. People with low factor VIII levels are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery and for bleeding inside the body (especially into the joints and muscles). This product contains human factor VIII, also called antihemophilic factor . This product is used to temporarily replace the missing...
- Penicil Dermol
- Pepsamar Duo
- Prograf - Tacrolimus belongs to the class of medications called immunosuppressants . It is used to prevent or treat the body's rejection of an allogeneic (from a donor) transplanted kidney, liver, or heart. It may also be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when the usual therapies have failed to work. Tacrolimus works by lowering the activity of white blood cells in the body (the cells that attack substances foreign to the body). Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other...
- Protopic - Tacrolimus belongs to the class of medications called immunosuppressants . This medication is used on a short-term or intermittent basis to treat atopic dermatitis (eczema). It is also used to prevent eczema flare-ups. This medication works on certain areas of the immune system that may be involved in developing this skin condition. It is used when standard treatments have not worked or if there is a reason they cannot be used. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for...
- Risperin - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Senexon E
- Senexon Plus
- Squam Gel
- Squam Toothpaste
- Tridestan N
- Viread - Tenofovir belongs to the family of medications called antiretrovirals. It is used with other medications to treat the infection caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV is the virus responsible for acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). Tenofovir is one of a type of antiretroviral medications called nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NtRTIs). Reverse transcriptase is a part of HIV required to infect cells and make more virus. Tenofovir prevents reverse...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology