Pharma company: yash vision
List of yash vision products:
- Elmin - Pharmacological action Elmin is a worming medication a broad spectrum of action, it is most effective when enterobioze. This drug causes irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization in the body of the worm and inhibits the synthesis of ATP. Pharmacokinetics Elmin is practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The plasma protein binding is 90%. This medication is distributed unevenly in organs and accumulates in adipose tissue, liver, and larvae of helminths....
- Ked - Pharmacological action Ked is a NSAID, derivative of pyrrolizine-carboxylic acid. This medication has a marked analgesic effect, also has anti-inflammatory and mild antipyretic action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration Ked is absorbed from the...
- Oculone - Pharmacological action Oculone is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Orex - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Persona - Pharmacological action Persona is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Pru - Pru information This medication is made by Pfizer and is generically known as hydroxyzine hydrochloride and is available in tablet and syrup form. Pru indications This drug is prescribed for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis. Pru may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis. Pru may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication following general anesthesia. Pru...
- Red Rid
- Tendrone - Pharmacological action Tendrone is a glucocorticosteroid. Tendrone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits activity...
- Tinilox MPS Suspension
- Tinilox MPS Tablets
- Ventiphylline Liquid
- Ventiphylline PD
- Ventiphylline Tablets
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved