Pharma company: yacca pharmaceuticals
List of yacca pharmaceuticals products:
- Actical Plus
- Atom - Atomoxetine is used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural chemicals in the brain (neurotransmitters). It may help to increase the ability to pay attention, concentrate, stay focused, and stop fidgeting.
- Beetone Capsules
- Beetone Syrup
- C-Lox - Pharmacological action C-Lox is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. C-Lox is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Compicare Capsules
- Compicare Drops
- Compicare Plus
- Compicare Powder
- LMG - LMG information LMG is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. LMG indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how LMG works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. LMG warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. LMG may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take LMG medication without consulting first your doctor if you are pregnant or...
- Mefnic Spas
- Moxy Plus CV
- Naclomol Gel
- Naclomol Tablets
- Prominic - This combination medication is used to temporarily relieve symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis , bronchitis ). Antihistamines help relieve watery eyes , itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing. Decongestants help to relieve stuffy nose and ear congestion symptoms. If you are self-treating with this medication, carefully read the package instructions to be sure it is right for you before you start using...
- Wyace Plus
- Wyaze - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Wyaze inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Wycalm - Pharmacological action Wycalm is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Wycalm Fort - Pharmacological action Wycalm Fort is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Wycef - Wycef information Wycef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Wycef indications Wycef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Wycef may also be recommended in the...
- Wycef Injections
- Wycid - Pharmacological action Wycid is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Wycid has a bactericidal effect on...
- Wycid Gel
- Wycid Plus
- Wycon - Pharmacological action Wycon is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Wyflox - Pharmacological action Wyflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Yacanor Suspension
- Yacanor Tablets
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology