Pharma company: wintech pharmaceuticals
List of wintech pharmaceuticals products:
- Ambrowin Junior
- Avocal Suspension
- Avocal Tablets
- Azza - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azza inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Browin Jun
- Calnet Suspension
- Calnet Tablets
- Feronez Capsules
- Feronez Syrup
- Levonez - Levonez information Levonez is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levonez indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levonez works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levonez warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levonez may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levonez medication without consulting first your...
- Oflaset - Pharmacological action Oflaset is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Oflawin - Pharmacological action Oflawin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Omilee - Pharmacological action Omilee is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omilee has a bactericidal effect on...
- Zimfix - Zimfix information Zimfix is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Zimfix indications Zimfix is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Zimfix may also be recommended in...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology