Pharma company: willore pharma corporation
List of willore pharma corporation products:
- Diuzid - Diuzid information Diuzid is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Diuzid indications Diuzid is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with other antihypertensive medication. It is also...
- Prinol - Pharmacological action Prinol is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney. Allopurinol increases...
- Wilom - Pharmacological action Wilom is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Wilom has a bactericidal effect on...
- Wilopres Plus
- Wilovex - Wilovex information Wilovex is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Wilovex indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Wilovex works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Wilovex warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Wilovex may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Wilovex medication without consulting first your...
- Wilsim - Pharmacological action Wilsim is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no significant...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology