Pharma company: weimer pharma
List of weimer pharma products:
- Aminophylline - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Aminophylline Injection, USP 25 mg/mL Aminophylline, Dihydrate (Equivalent to 19.7 mg/mL of Anhydrous Theophylline) ...
- Atropine - An alkaloid, originally from Atropa belladonna, but found in other plants, mainly solanaceae. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of poisoning by susceptible organophosphorous nerve agents having cholinesterase activity as well as organophosphorous or carbamate insecticides. Atropine, a naturally occurring belladonna alkaloid, is a racemic mixture of equal parts of d- and l-hyoscyamine, whose activity is due almost entirely to the levo isomer of the drug. Atropine is commonly classified as...
- Chlorpheniramine - A histamine H1 antagonist used in allergic reactions, hay fever, rhinitis, urticaria, and asthma. It has also been used in veterinary applications. One of the most widely used of the classical antihistaminics, it generally causes less drowsiness and sedation than promethazine. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of rhinitis, urticaria, allergy, common cold, asthma and hay fever. In allergic reactions an allergen interacts with and cross-links surface IgE antibodies on mast cells and...
- Haloperidol - WARNING Increased Mortality in Elderly Patients with Dementia-Related Psychosis Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis treated with antipsychotic drugs are at an increased risk of death. Analyses of seventeen placebo-controlled trials (modal duration of 10 weeks), largely in patients taking atypical antipsychotic drugs, revealed a risk of death in drug-treated patients of between 1.6 to 1.7...
- Oxytocin - DESCRIPTION Pitocin (oxytocin injection, USP) is a sterile, clear, colorless aqueous solution of synthetic oxytocin, for intravenous infusion or intramuscular injection. Pitocin is a nonapeptide found in pituitary extracts from mammals. It is standardized to contain 10 units of oxytocic hormone/mL and contains 0.5% Chlorobutanol, a chloroform derivative as a preservative, with the pH adjusted with acetic acid. Pitocin may contain up to 16% of total impurities...
|abdolah||07 Nov 2015 10:25|
|does the company have RAMIFICATION in YEMEN ?|
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved