Pharma company: wampole brands
List of wampole brands products:
- Acetaminophen Compound with Codeine
- Acid Halt
- Actiflex Pain Relief Rub
- B6, B12 and Folic Acid Multi-Vitamin
- Betacept Special Formula Vitamins
- C2 Buffered
- C2 Buffered with Codeine
- C2 with Codeine
- Cal Mag Drink with Vitamin C
- Calcium Gluconate - Dietary Supplement Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet ...
- Calcium; Magnesium; Vitamin D
- Calcium; Magnesium; Vitamin D; Zinc
- Calcium; Vitamin D
- Chewable Calcium - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Chewable Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Children Vitamin
- Children's Feverhalt - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Cod Liver Oil 10 Min Natural Source
- Cod Liver Oil 20 Min Natural Source
- Coenzyme Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 has been used for heart problems (e.g., heart failure , angina ), high blood pressure , Parkinson's disease , gum disease, and certain diseases passed down through families ( Huntington's disease , muscular dystrophy). It has also been used for preventing migraine headaches and for preventing cell damage that may occur after surgery or treatment with certain anti- cancer drugs . If you have or think you have any of the conditions listed above, consult your doctor for...
- Complete Multi-Adult
- Complete Multi-Adult 50 +
- Complete Multi-Pre and Post Natal
- Entrophen - Acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) belongs to the group of medications called analgesics (pain relievers), antipyretics (fever reducers), anti-inflammatories ( inflammation reducers), and platelet aggregation inhibitors (anticlotting agents). It works by interfering with the production of compounds in the body that cause pain, fever, inflammation, and blood clots. Acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) is used to relieve pain, fever, and inflammation in various conditions such as lower back and neck...
- Entrophen Chewable
- Entrophen ECT
- Ferrous Fumarate - Supplement Facts Serving Size One Tablet Amount Per Serving % Daily Value ...
- Ferrous Gluconate - Dietary Supplement WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in...
- Ferrous Sulfate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Supplemental Facts Active ingredient (in each 5 mL) (one teaspoonful) Ferrous Sulfate 220 mg (equivalent to 44 mg of elemental Iron) Purpose Iron Supplement ...
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- HSN Formula
- Halibut Liver Oil Vitamin D
- Herbal Digestive Aid
- Herbal Relax
- Herbal Sleep Aid
- Liquid Calcium
- Milk of Magnesia - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION ANTACID/SALINE LAXATIVE DESCRIPTION A suspension of magnesium hydroxide. Each 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of Milk of Magnesia Concentrate is equivalent to 30 mL of Milk of Magnesia yielding 2400 mg of magnesium hydroxide and providing not less than 60 mq/10 mL of acid-neutralizing capacity (ANC). ...
- Multi-Fruits Chewable Vitamin C
- Obusforme Aspirin
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Stress Formula
- Stress Formula Vitamins with Zinc
- Stress Formula, Iron - This medication is a multivitamin and iron product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins and iron are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Valerian - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Valeriana officinalis Liquid Valerian SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Active Ingredients: Valerian Cut Root [valeriana officinalis] 15mg per ml Inactive Ingredients: Acetic acid glacial and Propionic acid [organic preservatives[Salt,Water ...
- Vitamin A Natural Source
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C sugar free
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamin E NF Natural Source
- Vitamin E Natural - This supplement is used to prevent or treat a lack of vitamin E in the body. A low body level of vitamin E is rare. Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra vitamin E. However, vitamin E supplements are used in premature newborns and in people who have problems absorbing enough vitamin E from their diets . Vitamin E is important in protecting your body's cells from damage. It is known as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin E Natural Source
- Vitamin E; Selenium
- Wampole Bronchial Cough
- Wampole Vitamin
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology