Pharma company: volta laboratorio
List of volta laboratorio products:
- 3-A Ofteno - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- 3A Ofteno - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- AZ Ofteno
- Acamol - Pharmacological action Acamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Acamol Compuesto
- Aceite de Ricino
- Agglad Ofteno
- Agua Sulfatada Picrica
- Alcohol Alcanforado
- Alcohol Yodado
- Atorvastatina - Pharmacological action Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is...
- Azul de Metileno
- Bencilpenicilina Sodica
- Droperidol - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Injection, USP For Intravenous or Intramuscular Use Only Ampul R x only WARNING ...
- Fabudol - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Flumetol NF Ofteno
- Gaap Ofteno
- Gotas Otologicas
- Hidrocortisona - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Lagricel Ofteno
- Meticel Ofteno
- Midazolam - A short-acting hypnotic-sedative drug with anxiolytic and amnestic properties. It is used in dentistry, cardiac surgery, endoscopic procedures, as preanesthetic medication, and as an adjunct to local anesthesia. The short duration and cardiorespiratory stability makes it useful in poor-risk, elderly, and cardiac patients. It is water-soluble at pH less than 4 and lipid-soluble at physiological pH. [PubChem] Midazolam is a schedule IV drug in the United States. Indication: For use as a sedative...
- Miel de Borax
- Modusik-A Ofteno
- Omeprazol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Ondansetron - Warnings and Precautions, ( 5.3 ) 09/2014 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE ZUPLENZ is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist indicated for: ...
- Ortoxine Sabores
- Pasta Lassar
- Polividona Yodada
- Polvos Alcalinos
- Pomada Alcanforada
- Pomada Salicilato de Metilo
- Propofol - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Animals Only VETONE ® Propovan™ CF (propofol injectable emulsion) Anesthetic Injection Each mL contains 10 mg propofol NADA 141-070 ...
- Safety T
- Salbutamol - Pharmacological action Albuterol Pharmaceuticals is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has...
- Solucion de Lugol
- Sophixin Ofteno
- Supositorio de Glicerina
- Talco Mentolado
- Tintura de Valeriana
- Vaselina Liquida Medicinal
- Violeta de Genciana AL
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology