Pharma company: vitapharm canada
List of vitapharm canada products:
- B Complex 50 High Potency Formula
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Chewable Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Cod Liver Oil
- Mega Stress Vite with Vitamin E, Cal, Mag, and Zinc
- Multi Minerals plus Vitamin D
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Niacinamide - ACTIVE INGREDIENT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Niacinamide 0.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENT INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Pyrithione, Panthenol, Biotin, Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamid opropyl Betaine, Menthol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Acorus Calamus Root Extract...
- Vita B Compound 100 Timed Release
- Vita Cal-Mag with Zn and Vitamin D
- Vita Dino Buddies
- Vita Stress
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C Crystals
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamins A; D
- Zinc Gluconate
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology