Pharma company: vitae laboratorios
List of vitae laboratorios products:
- Algidol - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Flaginazol - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Fortimin - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Mebentine - Pharmacological action Mebendazole is a worming medication a broad spectrum of action, it is most effective when enterobioze. This drug causes irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization in the body of the worm and inhibits the synthesis of ATP. Pharmacokinetics Mebendazole is practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The plasma protein binding is 90%. This medication is distributed unevenly in organs and accumulates in adipose tissue, liver, and larvae of helminths...
- Moxiclina - Pharmacological action Amoxicillin is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Periosan - Pharmacological action Doxycycline is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against...
- Piraldin - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Quanilene - Pharmacological action Fluoxetine is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Rocavit Capsules
- Rocavit Drops
- Rocavit Injection
- Rocavit Solution
- Sinarden - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Sinhcloran - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Ultizol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Vicortin - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Vifloxina - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology