Pharma company: vhb lifesciences
List of vhb lifesciences products:
- Calfine Plus
- Calfine Syrup
- Calfine Tablets
- Conest - Pharmacological action Conest is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Cyclophosphamide - Rx only Cyclophosphamide is a synthetic antineoplastic drug chemically related to the nitrogen mustards. Cyclophosphamide is a white crystalline powder with the molecular formula C 7 H 15 Cl 2 N 2 O 2 P · H 2 O and a molecular weight of 279.10. The chemical name for cyclophosphamide is 2-[Bis(2-chloroethyl)amino]tetrahydro-2 H -1,3,2-oxazaphosphorine 2-oxide monohydrate. Cyclophosphamide is soluble in water, saline, or ethanol and has the following structural formula: Each...
- Dobunex PF
- Eside Injections
- Haemaze Forte Capsules
- Haemaze Forte Syrup
- L-Peez F
- L-Peez S
- Mesna - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE MESNEX is indicated as a prophylactic agent in reducing the incidence of ifosfamide-induced hemorrhagic cystitis. Limitation of Use: MESNEX is not indicated to reduce the risk of hematuria due to other pathological conditions such as thrombocytopenia. MESNEX is a cytoprotective agent...
- Mycol - This medication is used to treat fungal skin infections. This product contains nystatin , an anti-fungal drug that works by stopping the growth of fungus. It also contains triamcinolone , an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that works by reducing swelling, itching , and redness. This medication treats only fungal skin infections. It will not work for other types of skin infections (e.g., infections caused by bacteria, viruses). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its...
- Neogest - Pharmacological action Neogest is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Succicort - Pharmacological action Succicort is a glucocorticosteroid. Succicort inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits activity...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology