Pharma company: vhb life sciences
List of vhb life sciences products:
- Artamin Cardion
- Atoroll - Pharmacological action Atoroll is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Augclav IV
- Cadmos - Cadmos information Cadmos is a blood pressure medication and belongs to the class of drugs known as beta-blockers. These beta-blockers affect the circulatory system, which includes the human heart, arteries and veins. Cadmos indications This medication is used primarily in treating hypertension or high blood pressure. Cadmos warnings Taking Cadmos may not be advisable if you have any of the following conditions: asthma heart problems such as low blood pressure, slow heart rate,...
- Eside Capsules
- L-Peez - Pharmacological action L-Peez is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Neocare Plus
- Nig - Nig information Nig is a medicinal product used for the treatment and prevention of angina pectoris (a medical condition which occurs as the patients' coronary arteries become constricted, no longer allowing sufficient oxygen to reach the heart muscle). It is currently considered that Nitroglycerin allows the blood vessel walls to relax and dilate, thus increasing the oxygen flow to the cardiac muscles. Nig indications Nig may be employed as a prophylactic means only against angina...
- Tefsole - Pharmacological action Tefsole is a centrally acting muscle relaxant; GABA B -receptor agonist. It depresses mono-and polysynaptic reflexes presumably by reducing the release of excitatory amino acids (glutamate and aspartate) from the terminals which occurs as a result of stimulation of presynaptic GABA-receptors. This medication does not affect the transmission of impulses in the nerve-muscle synapses; reduces skeletal muscle tone; has a moderate analgesic effect. Pharmacokinetics ...
- Zipril - Zipril information Zipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Zipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Zipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Zipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients who have...
- Zonapril - Zonapril information Zonapril is a popular drug that belongs to a wide class of medicines generally known as ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). This product is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from congestive heart failure, high blood pressure or to patients who have recently suffered a heart attack. Zonapril indications This medication is a well known medicine that is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from heart medical...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology