Pharma company: vatchem-pharmacy
List of vatchem-pharmacy products:
- Amoxicillin - 1.1 Infections of the Ear, Nose, and Throat Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY β-lactamase-negative) isolates of Streptococcus species. (α- and β-hemolytic isolates only), Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus spp., or Haemophilus influenzae. 1.2 Infections of the Genitourinary Tract Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY...
- Ampicillin - DESCRIPTION: Ampicillin for injectable suspension, veterinary is a broad-spectrum penicillin which has bactericidal activity against a wide range of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Each 25 g vial contains: 25 g ampicillin activity as ampicillin trihydrate, 90 mg methylparaben (as preservative), 10 mg propylparaben (as preservative), 200 mg lecithin, 500 mg povidone, 200 mg sodium chloride, 600 mg sodium...
- Calendulae Tinctura
- Camphor Spiritus
- Cefazolin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Cefazolin for Injection and other antibacterial drugs, Cefazolin for Injection should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION Cefazolin for Injection, USP is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin for parenteral...
- Cotrimoxazole - Pharmacological action Cotrimoxazole is a synthetic antimicrobial drug with broad spectrum bactericidal action. sulfamethoxazole has a bacteriostatic action, which is associated with inhibition of recycling process of PABA and a violation dihydrofolic acid's synthesis in bacterial cells. Trimethoprim inhibits the enzyme that is involved in the metabolism of folic acid converting dihydrofolate to tetrahydrofolate. Thus it is blocked two successive stages of the biosynthesis of purines and...
- Crataegi Tinctura
- Eleutherococci Extract Fluid
- Ethanol - Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 80% Purpose Antiseptic Uses For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin recommended for repeated use ...
- Eucalypti Tinctura
- Formic Acid Spiritus
- Hydrogen Peroxide - DirectionsActive Ingredient DIRECTIONS FOR USE PRE-DIPPING: 1. Remove excessive soils from teats prior to application of the teat dip solution. 2. Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detections and to initiate milk let-down. (This procedure may be implemented after application of the teat dip as outlined in step 3.) 3. Apply teat dip with either a teat cup or...
- Leonuri Tinctura
- Liquor Ammonii Anisatus
- Metronidazole - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Phenoxymethylpenicillin Benzathine
- Salicylic Acid - Pharmacological action Salicylic Acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity. Why is Salicylic Acid prescribed? Monotherapy with salicylic acid and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis,...
- Valerianae Tinctura
- Viride Nitens
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology