Pharma company: vai tat hong
List of vai tat hong products:
- Antacin-D Suspension
- Antacin-D Tablets
- Fludicon - Pharmacological action Fludicon is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Piratin - Pharmacological action Piratin is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Piratin has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam does...
- Prothin - Propantheline is used with other medications to treat peptic ulcers . It works by decreasing the release of acid in the stomach . OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional. This drug may also be used with other medications...
- Pseudoephedrine - Active Ingredient (In Each Bottle)---Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg Purpose-Nasal Decongestant Do not exceed recommended dosage. If dizziness or sleeplessness occur, symptoms do not improve or are accompanied by a fever-consult a doctor. Do not exceed recommended dosage. If...
- Quali-A - Quali-A information Quali-A is a topical form of vitamin A. This vitamin is known for its ability to help the skin gradually renew itself. This medicine is mostly used in the treatment of acne, but it is sometimes prescribed to reduce the appearance of mottled skin discoloration and fine wrinkles (to make the patient's facial skin from rough to smooth and silky). Quali-A indications Quali-A is a popular topical form of vitamin A that has proven itself to be highly effective in the...
- Qualiclovir - Pharmacological action Qualiclovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Qualicor - Pharmacological action Qualicor is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Qualidrozine - Qualidrozine information This medication is made by Pfizer and is generically known as hydroxyzine hydrochloride and is available in tablet and syrup form. Qualidrozine indications This drug is prescribed for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis. Qualidrozine may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis. Qualidrozine may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication...
- Qualigyl - Pharmacological action Qualigyl is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Qualigyl is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is believed that...
- Qualikin - Pharmacological action Qualikin is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Qualikin prescribed? For local use of Qualikin: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted...
- Qualipid - Qualipid information Qualipid is a drug which is usually prescribed along with a diet to people who have very high levels of serum triglycerides (triglycerides are fatty substances from the blood) and who are at a risk of developing pancreatitis (this is the inflammation of the pancreas). This medication may also be used in order to reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease in people who have not responded to the other therapy options: weight loss, exercises, and diet and to...
- Qualiquan - Qualiquan information Qualiquan belongs to a popular class of medicines called tricyclic antidepressants that are known to effectively prevent some brain chemicals that sometimes become unbalanced. Qualiquan indications Qualiquan is a well known product that is prescribed to patients in order to ease their symptoms of anxiety and / or depression (especially in the case of patients who are suffering from maniac-depressive disorders, psychiatric conditions, or in the case of alcoholics)....
- Qualisac - Pharmacological action Qualisac is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Qualitriptine - Pharmacological action Qualitriptine is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic...
- Quotavil - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Scanlin - Pharmacological action Scanlin is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Scanlin prescribed? For local use of Scanlin: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted...
- Senoside New Formula
- Stilpidem - Pharmacological action Stilpidem is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved