Pharma company: usp life sciences
List of usp life sciences products:
- Ceco - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Ceco Plus
- Femigest - Pharmacological action Femigest is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Mindol - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Nizocef - Nizocef information Nizocef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Nizocef indications Nizocef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Nizocef may also be recommended...
- Zito - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zito inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Zofrin - Pharmacological action Zofrin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology