Pharma company: univet pharmaceuticals
List of univet pharmaceuticals products:
- Acepromazine - Acepromazine is one of the phenothiazine derivative psychotropic drugs, used little in humans, however frequently in animals as a sedative and antiemetic. Indication: Acepromazine was first used in humans in the 1950s as an antipsychotic agent. It is now rarely used in humans. Acepromazine is frequently used in animals as a sedative and antiemetic. Its principal value is in quietening and calming anxious animals. Acepromazine is one of the phenothiazine derivative psychotropic drugs....
- Amino Acid
- Ascorbic Acid - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Ascorbic Acid participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Calcium Gluconate - Dietary Supplement Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet ...
- Camphor - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Drug Facts Active ingredients Camphor 0.70% Purpose ...
- Dextrose 50%
- Hoof Shield
- Lactated Ringers
- Leg Solution
- Methocarbamol - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION METHOCARBAMOL TABLETS, USP Rev. 03/11 Rx Only DESCRIPTION: Methocarbamol Tablets, USP, a carbamate derivative of guaifenesin, are a central nervous system (CNS) depressant with sedative and musculoskeletal relaxant...
- Nitrofurazone - nfz™ puffer NADA 11-154, Approved by FDA Contains 0.2% Nitrofurazone in a water-soluble base Indications: Eye and Ear Infections in Dogs and Cats Surface Wounds, Cuts and Abrasions ...
- Phenylbutazone - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN FOR HORSES ONLY CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. DESCRIPTION :...
- Prednisolone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Oral Use in Dogs Only CAUTION Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. DESCRIPTION Prednisolone, like methylprednisolone, is a potent anti-inflammatory steroid. Prednisolone, 11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, is a synthetic dehydrogenated...
- Saline - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Sodium Iodide - INDICATIONS: For use as an aid in the treatment of actinomycosis (lumpy jaw), actinobacillosis (wooden tongue) and necrotic stomatitis in cattle. CONTRAINDICATIONS: The use of sodium iodide is contraindicated in pregnancy and hyperthyroidism. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Using aseptic procedures, administer slowly by...
- Uni Add
- Uni Ferron
- Uni Pred 50
- Uni-Cort - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Uni-Stress - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology