Pharma company: universal pharmaceutical laboratories
List of universal pharmaceutical laboratories products:
- Befar - Pharmacological action Alprostadil is the medication of prostaglandin E1. This drug improves microcirculation and peripheral circulation, it has angioprotective action. With systemic administration causes relaxation of smooth muscle fibers, exerts vasodilating effect, reduces PR, lowers blood pressure. It is noted a reflex increase in cardiac output and heart rate. Improves the rheological properties of blood helping to increase the elasticity of red blood cells and reducing platelet...
- Ben-U-Ron - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Brom-Ramine Compound
- Cal Mag with Vitamin D
- Cal Mag with Zinc
- Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3
- Clotri-Denk - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Cocillana Compound
- Diclo-Denk Retard - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Dyazide - This drug is used to treat high blood pressure . Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks , and kidney problems. This medication is a combination of two "water pills" (diuretics): triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide . This combination is used by people who have developed or are at risk for having low potassium levels on hydrochlorothiazide. It causes you to make more urine, which helps your body get rid of extra salt and water. This medication also reduces...
- Ecotrin - Aspirin is used to reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain from conditions such as muscle aches, toothaches, common cold , and headaches . It may also be used to reduce pain and swelling in conditions such as arthritis . Aspirin is known as a salicylate and a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking a certain natural substance in your body to reduce pain and swelling. Consult your doctor before treating a child younger than 12 years. Your doctor may direct...
- Eubos Bath Oil
- Eubos Cream
- Eubos Feminin
- Eubos Liquid
- Eubos Solid
- Flucozal - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Genoxen - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Ginkgo Plus Vivo-Livo
- Mega-Cal with Vitamin D
- Morphine - DESCRIPTION Opium Tincture, USP (Deodorized), is for oral administration. It is freed from unpleasant odor or nauseating substances by “denarcotization” with a petroleum distillate. Opium tincture is a clear, reddish-brown hydroalcoholic solution. Each 100 mL contains 1 g of anhydrous morphine (represents the equivalent of 10 g of Powdered Opium, USP), alcohol, 19%, and water. Opium has a very characteristic odor and...
- One for Baby Bums
- Prostease Saw Palmetto Complex
- Ridaura - This medication is used as part of a complete treatment program including non-drug therapies (e.g., rest, physical therapy) to treat active rheumatoid arthritis . It is used to treat patients with severe rheumatoid arthritis who have not responded to or cannot take other medications. Auranofin is a gold compound. Auranofin is not a true pain reliever (e.g., like aspirin ) but it is thought to decrease pain that occurs with arthritis by decreasing inflammation. It is known as a...
- SP 54
- Sanjukei Panax Ginseng
- Super Vita Vim
- Tripe P
- Tripe P Cough Syrup
- Uni-Febrin - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Uni-Fedra Compound
- Uni-Phen Expectorant
- Uni-Ramine CE
- Uni-Ramine Expectorant
- Vitamin E Moisturising Cream
- Wet Stuff
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology