Pharma company: united lifecare
List of united lifecare products:
- Azigram - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Cefigram - Cefigram information Cefigram is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefigram indications Cefigram is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefigram may also be...
- Energy Plus
- Flucare - Pharmacological action Flucare is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Levogrm - Levogrm information Levogrm is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levogrm indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levogrm works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levogrm warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levogrm may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levogrm medication without consulting first your...
- Neurontin - Gabapentin belongs to the class of medications called anti-epileptics . It is used in combination with other seizure control medications for the management and prevention of seizures associated with epilepsy. Gabapentin does not cure epilepsy and only works to control seizures as long as the medication is taken. Gabapentin works by affecting the transmission of nerve signals in the brain.
- OP-Zole - Pharmacological action OP-Zole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. OP-Zole has a bactericidal effect on...
- OP-Zole D
- Obe-SLim - Pharmacological action Obe-SLim is an drug for the treatment of central action obesity. The mechanism of action is due to selective inhibition of serotonin reuptake of norepinephrine and, to a lesser extent, of dopamine. This medication accelerates the onset and prolong satiety, which leads to a decrease in food consumption. It increases energy expenditure by stimulating thermogenesis mediated by activation of beta3-adrenergic receptors. Acts on both sides of the balance of energy and...
- Setradon MD
- Uni Fol
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology