Pharma company: uniroyal biotech
List of uniroyal biotech products:
- Azy - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azy inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella parapertussis...
- Cefime - Cefime information Cefime is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefime indications Cefime is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefime may also be recommended in...
- Cif - Pharmacological action Cif is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cif is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Leegra - Pharmacological action Leegra is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Moxystat - Pharmacological action Moxystat is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Prelone - Pharmacological action Prelone is a glucocorticosteroid (GCS). This medication inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Prednisolone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Prelone contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in inflammation. This medicine decreases capillary...
- Reedox Forte
- Reedox Plus
- Uniclav DT
- Univas - Pharmacological action Univas is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Zinfer Forte
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology