Pharma company: uni-pharma kleon tsetis pharmaceutical laboratories
List of uni-pharma kleon tsetis pharmaceutical laboratories products:
- Alespan - Pharmacological action Alespan is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
- Algofren - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Anaplas - Terbinafine information Terbinafine is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Terbinafine works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Terbinafine indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Terbinafine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Terbinafine warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your...
- Apotel - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Apotel C-500
- Apotel Extra
- Eva Povi
- Hemafer Fol
- Hydroflux - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Lotorin - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Normotherin - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Salospir C-500
- Selva N - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Soluric - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Uniphyllin Minor
- Uniplex - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Vitorange - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology