Pharma company: ttn thitiratsanon
List of ttn thitiratsanon products:
- Allorin - Pharmacological action Allorin is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney. Allopurinol increases...
- Alodorm - Pharmacological action Alodorm is an hypnotic drug from benzodiazepines group. This medication has a marked sedative effect, anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors. Alodorm increases the depth and duration of sleep. Sleep usually occurs in 20-40 minutes...
- Beclocip HFA
- Candyl - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Doxy - Pharmacological action Doxy is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against aerobic...
- Eselan - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Frusid - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Nyefax - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Regenon Retard
- Zimor - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology