Pharma company: trophic canada
List of trophic canada products:
- A Woman's Formula
- B6 Lecithin Kelp Vinegar
- Beta Plus
- Bone Meal Chelate
- Calcium Amino Acid Chelate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Calcium Ascorbate
- Calcium Lactate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Calcium Magnesium Chelazome
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Chelated Dolomite
- Chelazome Calcium
- Chelazome Copper
- Chelazome Iron
- Chelazome Magnesium
- Chelazome Manganese
- Chelazome Zinc
- Chewable Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Children's Multiple Vitamins
- Childrens Multiple Vitamins Mineral
- Choline - A basic constituent of lecithin that is found in many plants and animal organs. It is important as a precursor of acetylcholine, as a methyl donor in various metabolic processes, and in lipid metabolism. [PubChem] Indication: For nutritional supplementation, also for treating dietary shortage or imbalance This compound is needed for good nerve conduction throughout the CNS (central nervous system) as it is a precursor to acetylcholine (ACh). Choline is also needed for gallbladder regulation,...
- Choline; Inositol
- Chromium Vanadium Plus Vitamins
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Evening Primrose Oil; Vitamin E
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride plus Pepsin and Bromelain
- Herbal Laxative plus Yogurt
- Hi Potency B Compound Vitamins
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Iron, Zinc Chelated with Liver
- Liver Desiccated
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - This medication is a mineral supplement used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood . Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart . Usually, a well- balanced diet provides normal blood levels of magnesium. However, certain situations cause your body to lose magnesium faster than you can replace it from your diet. These situations include treatment with "water pills" (diuretics such as furosemide , ...
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Mega C 1000 Plus Rose Hips
- Mega Multiple Vitamins and Minerals
- Mega Stress Formula with Iron
- Multi Vitamin, Minerals
- Multiple Minerals
- Niacinamide - ACTIVE INGREDIENT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Niacinamide 0.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENT INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Pyrithione, Panthenol, Biotin, Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamid opropyl Betaine, Menthol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Acorus Calamus Root Extract...
- Potassium Gluconate - VETone ® RenaPlus™ Tablets Potassium Gluconate For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children. ...
- Potassium Proteinate
- Pyridoxine - Pyridoxine is the 4-methanol form of vitamin B6 and is converted to pyridoxal 5-phosphate in the body. Pyridoxal 5-phosphate is a coenzyme for synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine), sphingolipids, aminolevulinic acid. Although pyridoxine and vitamin B6 are still frequently used as synonyms, especially by medical researchers, this practice is erroneous and sometimes misleading. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin B6 deficiency and for the...
- Seleniu, Vitamin C and E
- Slippery Elm with Fenugreek Lozenges
- Stress Formula
- Time Released C
- Tri Lax Bulk Laxative
- Tri Lipotropic
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin A and D
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C600 plus Acerola Rose Hip Camu Camu
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamins A; C; E; Lipase
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology