Pharma company: triton health care
List of triton health care products:
- Bex-C - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Bex-C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
- C-Grel Plus
- Efcoba Forte
- Espam - Pharmacological action Espam is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- F Plus
- Faxiven-XR - Faxiven-XR information Faxiven-XR is a drug belonging to the antidepressant and anti-anxiety agents that aid in the control of depression and anxiety attacks. Faxiven-XR indications This medicine is used to treat mental depression, as well as anxiety disorders and its symptoms. Faxiven-XR warnings Before taking this antidepressant drug, determine if you are allergic to this medication or other components of Faxiven-XR. Faxiven-XR and pregnancy This drug has not been tested in...
- Gibi Forte
- Haloton - Haloton information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Haloton is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Haloton warnings Haloton causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the narcotic class of...
- Lonna - Pharmacological action Lonna is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear, anxiety....
- Loripam - Pharmacological action Loripam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Nitraz-SR - Pharmacological action Nitraz-SR is an hypnotic drug from benzodiazepines group. This medication has a marked sedative effect, anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors. Nitraz-SR increases the depth and duration of sleep. Sleep usually occurs in 20-40...
- Opin - Opin information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Opin is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Opin is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers,...
- Opirap - Opirap information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Opirap is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Opirap is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers,...
- Palocit - Pharmacological action Palocit is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are linear....
- Piotyx - Pharmacological action Piotyx is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Praxit - Pharmacological action Praxit is an antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This medication has a bicyclic structure distinct from the structures of other known antidepressants. Paroxetine has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects when expressed enough incentive (activated) effect. Antidepressant (thymoleptic) action is related to the ability of paroxetine selectively block the reuptake of serotonin presynaptic membrane than is caused by increase of free content of this...
- Procid - Pharmacological action Procid is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Procid has a bactericidal effect on...
- Risolla - Risolla information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risolla helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risolla can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risolla warnings In order to...
- Savior - Pharmacological action Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is...
- Stem - Pharmacological action Stem is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Stem has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam does not...
- Trilin - Pharmacological action Trilin is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
- Trilith SR
- Trilol - Pharmacological action Trilol is a non-selective beta-blocker. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. The hypotensive effect is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, sympathetic stimulation of peripheral vascular disease, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a value in patients with initial hypersecretion of renin), sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch (not going to enhance their activity in response to...
- Trilolsr - Pharmacological action Trilolsr is a non-selective beta-blocker. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. The hypotensive effect is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, sympathetic stimulation of peripheral vascular disease, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a value in patients with initial hypersecretion of renin), sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch (not going to enhance their activity in response to...
- Tripox DS
- Trugest - Pharmacological action Trugest is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- User - Pharmacological action User (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? User is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress disorder...
- X-Prin - Pharmacological action X-Prin is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body temperature due to...
- Zaprocid - Pharmacological action Zaprocid is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Zaprocid has a bactericidal effect...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology