Pharma company: torlan laboratorios
List of torlan laboratorios products:
- Aciclovir - Pharmacological action Aciclovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Cetirizine - Active ingredient (in each 5 mL teaspoonful) Cetirizine HCl 5 mg Purpose Antihistamine Uses temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyes ...
- Domperidone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION CAUTION Federal law (USA) restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. For oral use in horses only. DESCRIPTION Domperidone is D 2 dopamine receptor antagonist. Chemically, domperidone is ...
- Enalapril - Enalapril information Enalapril is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Enalapril helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Enalapril stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors,...
- Gestodene; Ethinylestradiol
- Paroxetine - Pharmacological action Paroxetine is an antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This medication has a bicyclic structure distinct from the structures of other known antidepressants. Paroxetine has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects when expressed enough incentive (activated) effect. Antidepressant (thymoleptic) action is related to the ability of paroxetine selectively block the reuptake of serotonin presynaptic membrane than is caused by increase of free content of...
- Tetra Tripsin
- Torlanbulina Antitenani
- Trimebutine - Trimebutine belongs to the class of medications called spasmolytics . It is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome (spastic colon). This condition is caused by overactive movements of the bowels. Trimebutine works by slowing down or normalizing the abnormal movements of the bowel. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology