Pharma company: tocogino laboratorios
List of tocogino laboratorios products:
- Aldofen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Dasmetrol - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Dermoval - Betamethasone information Betamethasone is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Betamethasone warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal...
- Fenalgin - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Gibac - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Ginol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Icorsan - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Lixogan - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Ranzil - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Totatrom - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Tronex - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology