Pharma company: thorne research
List of thorne research products:
- Ascorbic Acid - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Ascorbic Acid participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Betaine; Pepsin
- Buffered Vitamin C with Ca, Mg and K
- Ca / Mg Citrate
- Calcium Citramate
- Calcium Citrate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Calcium-Magnesium Citramate
- Citramins II
- Copper Citrate
- Effervescent Vitamin C with Ca and Mg
- Formula ZG824
- Iodine - Iodine Tincture 7% Directions: Topical Antiseptic Use full Strength for superficial cuts, wounds, abrasions, insect bites and bruises on the skin of animals. Apply iodine with a swab. If necessary, clip hair around the area being treated and clean with soap...
- Iron Citrate
- M Com No 1 A
- M Com No 2 A
- Magnesium Citramate
- Magnesium Citrate - OTC ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION DRUG FACTS ACTIVE INGREGIENT (IN EACH DOSE) MAGNESIUM CITRATE 17 G SIMETHICONE 80 MG INACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION SUCRALOSE, LEMON FLAVOR INDICATIONS AND USES RELIEVES OCCASIONAL CONSTIPATION (IRREGULARITY) DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION SECTION ...
- Manganese Citrate
- Multi B No. 1
- Multi B No. 12
- Multi B No. 3
- Multi B No. 5
- Multi B No. 6
- Potassium Citrate - Dosage and Administration, Urocit ® -K 15 mEq ( 2.2 , 2.3 ) 12/2009 Dosage Forms and Strengths, Urocit ® -K 15 mEq ( 3 ) 12/2009 ...
- Potassium Magnesium Citrate
- Q-10 Plus
- Selenium Citrate
- V M Com No 1 A
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Zinc Citrate
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology