Pharma company: ther-rx corporation
List of ther-rx corporation products:
- Chromagen - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron and vitamin B12 (e.g., for anemia or during pregnancy ). Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell production, and nerve function. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach . Stomach concentrate (from pig stomachs) improves the absorption of vitamin B12.
- Chromagen FA - This medication is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron (e.g., for anemia or during pregnancy ). Ascorbic acid ( vitamin C ) improves the absorption of iron from the stomach .
- Chromagen Forte - This combination product contains a mineral (iron) along with 3 vitamins ( vitamin C , vitamin B12 , and folic acid ). It is used to treat or prevent a lack of these nutrients which may occur in certain health conditions (e.g., anemia , pregnancy , poor diet , surgery recovery). Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach . Vitamin B12 is important for normal blood, cells, and nerves. Folic acid...
- Clindesse - This medication is used to treat a certain type of vaginal infection ( bacterial vaginosis ) in women who are not pregnant . Clindamycin is an antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Evamist - This medication is a female hormone (estrogen). It is absorbed through the skin and enters into the bloodstream. It is used by women to help reduce a certain symptom of menopause ( hot flashes ). Symptoms of menopause are caused by the body making less estrogen. If you are using estrogens to treat only vaginal symptoms of menopause (such as vaginal dryness/burning/ itching ), products applied directly inside the vagina should be considered before medications that are taken by mouth,...
- Gynazole - This medication is used to treat vaginal yeast infections . Butoconazole reduces vaginal burning , itching , and discharge that may occur with this condition. This medication is an azole antifungal. It works by stopping the growth of yeast (fungus) that causes the infection.
- Makena - This medication is used in women who are pregnant with a single baby, and who have delivered a baby too early (preterm) in the past. It is used to help lower the risk of having a preterm baby again. Hydroxyprogesterone is a man-made form of a female hormone (progestin). It is not known how it works to prevent preterm labor. This medication is not intended to prevent preterm birth in women pregnant with more than one baby (such as twins, triplets). It is also not intended to stop active...
- Micro-K - This medication is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood . A normal level of potassium in the blood is important. Potassium helps your cells, kidneys , heart , muscles, and nerves work properly. Most people get enough potassium by eating a well- balanced diet . Some conditions that can lower your body's potassium level include severe prolonged diarrhea and vomiting , hormone problems such as hyperaldosteronism, or treatment with "water...
- Niferex Forte
- PreCare - Pharmacological action Precare is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology