Pharma company: themis medicare
List of themis medicare products:
- Acneclin - Acneclin information Acneclin belongs to the group tetracycline, which is used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Acneclin works by interfering with the ability of the bacteria to produce proteins, which is very essential to the growth and increase of numbers to the bacteria. Acneclin stops the spread of infection and the remaining bacteria are killed by the immune system or eventually die. Acneclin indications Acneclin is indicated for the treatment different infections caused by...
- Atelol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Atrostat - Pharmacological action Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is...
- Beta Amlol
- CVL - Carvedilol information Carvedilol is a blood pressure medication and belongs to the class of drugs known as beta-blockers. These beta-blockers affect the circulatory system, which includes the human heart, arteries and veins. Carvedilol indications This medication is used primarily in treating hypertension or high blood pressure. Carvedilol warnings Taking Carvedilol may not be advisable if you have any of the following conditions: asthma heart problems such as low blood pressure...
- Calmese - Pharmacological action Lorazepam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- E-Mycin - This medication is used to treat or prevent a wide variety of bacterial infections . Erythromycin is known as a macrolide antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats or prevents only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved...
- Eldepryl - This medication is used to treat movement disorders caused by Parkinson's disease . It does not cure Parkinson's disease, but it may improve shakiness (tremor), muscle stiffness, loss of normal movement as your dose of other Parkinson's medication wears off (end-of-dose failure), and sudden switching between normal movement and stiffness ("on-off" problems). It may improve your range of motion and ability to walk, dress, and exercise . Selegiline is usually used in combination with other...
- Feredet Syrup
- Feredet Tablets
- Floxaquin-C - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Inabutol Forte
- Lesopril - Lisinopril information Lisinopril is a popular drug that belongs to a wide class of medicines generally known as ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). This product is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from congestive heart failure, high blood pressure or to patients who have recently suffered a heart attack. Lisinopril indications This medication is a well known medicine that is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from heart medical...
- Lumether Forte
- Metacin - Pharmacological action Metacin is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Metacin prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Napryn - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Rampril - Ramipril information Ramipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients...
- Roko Kit
- Simvastol - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Snizaril Liquid
- Snizaril Tablets
- Sumetrol Sulfamethizole
- Terpect Liquid
- Terpect Tablets
- Themibutol Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology