Pharma company: taj pharmaceuticals
List of taj pharmaceuticals products:
- Alzocum - Pharmacological action Alzocum is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Alzocum-SR - Pharmacological action Alzocum-SR is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Benacof - Pharmacological action Benacof is a blocker of histamine H1-receptors. It has antiallergic activity, has a local anesthetic, antispasmodic and mild ganglion blocking action. When Benacof administered orally diphenhydramine has a sedative and hypnotic effects, has a moderate antiemetic effect and has a central holinoliticheskoy activity. When applied externally it has antiallergic effect. Pharmacokinetics Benacof is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability is...
- Eleven Seas
- Fantizole - Pharmacological action Fantizole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Fetrasil - Pharmacological action Fetrasil is an drug for the treatment of central action obesity. The mechanism of action is due to selective inhibition of serotonin reuptake of norepinephrine and, to a lesser extent, of dopamine. This medication accelerates the onset and prolong satiety, which leads to a decrease in food consumption. It increases energy expenditure by stimulating thermogenesis mediated by activation of beta3-adrenergic receptors. Acts on both sides of the balance of energy and...
- Lipirol - Pharmacological action Lipirol is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Neogra - Pharmacological action Neogra is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Nitrofast - Nitrofast information Nitrofast is a medicinal product used for the treatment and prevention of angina pectoris (a medical condition which occurs as the patients' coronary arteries become constricted, no longer allowing sufficient oxygen to reach the heart muscle). It is currently considered that Nitroglycerin allows the blood vessel walls to relax and dilate, thus increasing the oxygen flow to the cardiac muscles. Nitrofast indications Nitrofast may be employed as a prophylactic means...
- Prilosid - Pharmacological action Prilosid is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Prilosid has a bactericidal effect...
- Silprex - Pharmacological action Silprex is a benzodiazepine derivative tranquilizer. It provides anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Muscle relaxant effect is also due to the inhibition of spinal reflexes. This medication may cause anticholinergic effects. Pharmacokinetics Silprex has rapid absorption. C max in plasma observed after 90 min. Plasma protein binding is 98%....
- Troxim-DT - Troxim-DT information Troxim-DT is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Troxim-DT indications Troxim-DT is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Troxim-DT may also be...
- Zithromin - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zithromin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Zolep - Pharmacological action Zolep is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology