Pharma company: taiwan biotech
List of taiwan biotech products:
- Alpraline - Pharmacological action Alpraline is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Aminol - This drug is used to treat mild to moderate pain (from headaches , menstrual periods, toothaches, backaches, osteoarthritis , or cold/ flu aches and pains) and to reduce fever.
- Camisan - Camisan information Camisan is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Camisan works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Camisan indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Camisan may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Camisan warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your doctor if you are...
- Felpin ER
- Her Soy Plus
- Ketodol - Pharmacological action Ketodol is a NSAID, derivative of pyrrolizine-carboxylic acid. This medication has a marked analgesic effect, also has anti-inflammatory and mild antipyretic action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration Ketodol is absorbed from the...
- Kinogen - Pharmacological action Kinogen is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Kinogen is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Medgyl IV - Pharmacological action Medgyl IV is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Medgyl IV is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is believed...
- Meletin - Meletin information Meletin is known to affect the way in which the patient's heart beats. Therefore, this drug is widely used in the treatment of patients who are suffering from severe irregular heartbeat. Meletin indications Meletin is a popular medicine that is widely prescribed in the treatment of patients who are suffering from severe irregular heartbeat. However, this medicine might also be prescribed to prevent or to treat some other medical disorders that have not been listed...
- Naprilate - Naprilate information Naprilate is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Naprilate helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Naprilate stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors,...
- Sinzac - Pharmacological action Sinzac is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Votan - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Zolon - Pharmacological action Zopiclone is a sleeping drug from group of cyclopyrrolone derivatives. This drug is "non benzodiazepine" agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, muscle-relaxing center, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties. Like a derivative of benzodiazepine zopiclone enhances GABA-ergic processes in the brain, interacting with the benzodiazepine receptors, as a result of the increased sensitivity of GABA-receptors to the neurotransmitter....
- Zopim - Pharmacological action Zopim is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved