Pharma company: symbiotic drugs & diabetic care
List of symbiotic drugs & diabetic care products:
- Azeloc - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azeloc inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Balmusa - Pharmacological action Balmusa is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Balmusa-D - Pharmacological action Balmusa-D is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Embion Injections
- Embion Tablets
- Flumusa Forte
- Immupress - Pharmacological action Immupress is a glucocorticosteroid (GCS). This medication inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Prednisolone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Immupress contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in inflammation. This medicine decreases capillary...
- Mentolift - Pharmacological action Mentolift (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Mentolift is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress...
- Mucobar Cold
- Placentone - Pharmacological action Placentone is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity....
- Polybabe Capsules
- Polybabe Syrup
- Protosec - Pharmacological action Protosec is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Protosec has a bactericidal effect...
- Symflox - Pharmacological action Symflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Symtor - Pharmacological action Symtor is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Symtor Forte
- Symtor Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved