Pharma company: sozin flora pharma
List of sozin flora pharma products:
- Achquit Gel
- Achquit Plus
- Azisoz - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azisoz inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Floracetam - Pharmacological action Floracetam is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Floracetam has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain....
- Floramycin - Pharmacological action Floramycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Floramycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Floroxin - Floroxin information Floroxin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Floroxin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Floroxin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Floroxin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Floroxin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Floroxin medication without consulting first...
- Somepra - Pharmacological action Somepra is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Somepra has a bactericidal effect on...
- Sozegra - Pharmacological action Sozegra is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Sozibendal Plus
- Sozican - Pharmacological action Sozican is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Sozicef - Sozicef information Sozicef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Sozicef indications Sozicef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Sozicef may also be recommended...
- Sozicip - Pharmacological action Sozicip is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Sozicip is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Soziflox - Pharmacological action Soziflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Soztram - Pharmacological action Soztram is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Spasmodip Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology