Pharma company: solgar
List of solgar products:
- Bio-Acerola C Complex
- C Factors 1000 Plus
- Calcium Magnesium Citrate
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Ester-C Plus
- Ester-C Plus Multi-Mineral
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- Formula B-Complex
- Formula VM-75
- Magnesium Citrate - OTC ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION DRUG FACTS ACTIVE INGREGIENT (IN EACH DOSE) MAGNESIUM CITRATE 17 G SIMETHICONE 80 MG INACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION SUCRALOSE, LEMON FLAVOR INDICATIONS AND USES RELIEVES OCCASIONAL CONSTIPATION (IRREGULARITY) DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION SECTION ...
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Vitamin B12 Nuggets
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology