Pharma company: sime darby marketing
List of sime darby marketing products:
- Creon - This medication contains digestive enzymes to help break down and digest fats, starch, and proteins in food. It is used in conditions where the pancreas cannot make or does not release enough digestive enzymes into the small intestines to digest the food (e.g., chronic pancreatitis , cystic fibrosis, cancer of the pancreas, post-pancreatectomy, post-gastrointestinal bypass surgery).
- DermaVeen Acne
- DermaVeen Bath
- DermaVeen Dry Skin
- DermaVeen Moisturising
- DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo
- DermaVeen Shower and Bath
- DermaVeen Soap Free
- Dermatech Wart Treatment
- Dumovit C
- Duphalac - This medication is a laxative used to treat constipation . It may help to increase the number of bowel movements per day and the number of days you have a bowel movement. Lactulose is a colonic acidifier that works by increasing stool water content and softening the stool. It is a man-made sugar solution. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug, but may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use...
- Duphalac Fruit
- Dysport - There are different types of botulinum toxin products (toxin A and B) with different uses (eye problems, muscle spasms, migraines, cosmetic, overactive bladder ). Different brands of this medication deliver different amounts of medication. Your doctor will choose the correct product for you. Botulinum toxin is used to treat certain eye disorders such as crossed eyes (strabismus) and uncontrolled blinking (blepharospasm), to treat muscle spasms or movement disorders (such as cervical dystonia ...
- Elyzol - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Floxil - Pharmacological action Floxil is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Floxil is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Kenhancer - Pharmacological action Ketoprofen is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via inhibition of...
- Multivitaplex Drops
- Multivitaplex Elixir
- Multivitaplex Tablets
- Proleukin - Aldesleukin belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications called biological response modifier . It is a synthetic (manmade) medication designed to act like one of the body's natural defense cells known as interleukin-2 . Aldesleukin is used to treat certain types of kidney cancer ( metastatic renal cell carcinoma ) and skin cancer ( metastatic malignant melanoma ). Aldesleukin fights cancer cells by helping the body's natural defense system to seek out and destroy cancer cells. ...
- Somatuline - This medication is a long-acting form of lanreotide . Lanreotide is used to treat a condition called acromegaly that occurs when the body makes too much of a certain natural substance called growth hormone. It is used when surgery or radiation treatment have not been fully successful or cannot be used. Treating acromegaly helps reduce the risk of serious problems such as diabetes and heart disease . Lanreotide works by decreasing the amount of growth hormone to normal levels. This...
- Stop-Itch Plus
- Trachisan Gargle
- Trachisan Lozenges
- Vasdalat - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Vasdalat Retard - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Viartril S
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology