Pharma company: signova pharma
List of signova pharma products:
- Apigest Capsules
- DCR Plus
- Ferosig Injections
- L-Sig - L-Sig information L-Sig is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. L-Sig indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how L-Sig works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. L-Sig warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. L-Sig may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take L-Sig medication without consulting first your doctor if you...
- Ramifast - Ramifast information Ramifast belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramifast indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramifast is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramifast warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients...
- Sigmol - Pharmacological action Sigmol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Sigmol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Sigral Forte
- Sigral Kid
- Viocef - Viocef information Viocef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Viocef indications Viocef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Viocef may also be recommended in...
- Zigaf - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zigaf inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology