Pharma company: sidhbali formulations
List of sidhbali formulations products:
- Atorsi - Pharmacological action Atorsi is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Hewon - Pharmacological action Hewon is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Ivydol - Pharmacological action Ivydol is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Levosidh - Levosidh information Levosidh is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levosidh indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levosidh works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levosidh warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levosidh may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levosidh medication without consulting first...
- Rosid Plus
- Siades - Pharmacological action Siades is an antitussive medication. Inhibiting the excitability of the cough center this medicine suppresses the cough of any origin. Dextromethorphan has not addiction effects and it has no analgesic and hypnotic action. Siades starts to act after 10-30 minutes after oral administration, the duration of therapeutic action: 5-6 hours for adults and 6-9 hours for children. Dextromethorphan is an optical isomer of levomethorphan which is similar to morphine. Due to...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!