Pharma company: shiwa chemicals
List of shiwa chemicals products:
- Aldic - Pharmacological action Aldic is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Lidaprim Forte
- Lidaprim Mite
- Mesolex - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Narzen - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Ostofen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Puricin - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Pyretal - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Pyroxy - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology