Pharma company: shince pharmaceuticals
List of shince pharmaceuticals products:
- Acobmin Forte
- Bazince - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Bazince inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Cebrine - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Cebrine Plus
- Cevicim - Cevicim information Cevicim is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cevicim indications Cevicim is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cevicim may also be recommended...
- Dicnacx - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Doleira - Pharmacological action Doleira is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Ferazin Syrup
- Ferazin Tablets
- Infadil - Pharmacological action Infadil is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Infadil prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Kudamin Drops
- Kudamin Syrup
- Kudamin Tablets
- Lexacin - Lexacin information Lexacin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Lexacin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Lexacin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Lexacin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Lexacin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Lexacin medication without consulting first your...
- Shincin - Pharmacological action Shincin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Shinnac Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology