Pharma company: shchelkovo vitamin plant
List of shchelkovo vitamin plant products:
- Acyclovir - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Alfa-Tocopherol - Pharmacological action Tocopherol (vitamin e) has an antioxidant effect, is involved in the biosynthesis of heme and proteins, cell proliferation, tissue respiration, and other critical processes of tissue metabolism, prevents hemolysis of red blood cells, prevents increased permeability and capillary fragility. This medication fills a shortage of vitamin E. Inhibits free radical reactions, prevents the formation of peroxides that damage cellular and subcellular membranes. Stimulates the...
- Aspinat Alko
- Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Citramon P
- Erythromycin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Film-coated Tablets Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Erythromycin Tablets and other antibacterial drugs, Erythromycin Tablets should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Fish AP Apivit C
- Floracid - Levofloxacin information Levofloxacin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levofloxacin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levofloxacin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levofloxacin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levofloxacin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levofloxacin...
- Levomir - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Lincomycin - LincoMed® 300 lincomycin injection, USP Swine Antibiotic Restricted Drug (California) - Use only as Directed. For Use in Animals Only ANADA 200-368,...
- Nystatin - DESCRIPTION Nystatin, USP is an antimycotic polyene antibiotic obtained from Streptomyces noursei . Its structural formula: C 47 H 75 NO 17 M.W. 926.13 Nystatin Tablets USP contain the inactive ingredients: Corn Starch, Povidone, Compressible Sugar, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Magnesium Stearate,...
- Oxacillin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Intramuscular or Intravenous Injection To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Oxacillin for Injection and other antibacterial drugs, Oxacillin for Injection should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Xantinol Nicotinate
- Zitrolid - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology