Pharma company: servipharm
List of servipharm products:
- Servidipine - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Servidrat Low Sodium
- Serviprofen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Servitamol - Pharmacological action Albuterol Pharmaceuticals is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has...
- Servitenol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Servithiazid - Hydrochlorothiazide information Hydrochlorothiazide is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Hydrochlorothiazide indications Hydrochlorothiazide is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with...
- Servitrocin - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology