Pharma company: servier
List of servier products:
- Acertil Plus
- Aerodiol - Aerodiol information Aerodiol is a female sex hormone that regulates many functions in the female organism. This medicine is currently available under the form of tablets in two concentrations - 1 mg and 2 mg, respectively. Aerodiol indications Aerodiol is used for the treatment of menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, irritation or burning, or hot flushes - other symptoms that are not listed here may be treated with this medicine as well. Also, this pharmaceutical preparation...
- Arifon Retard
- Bi Preterax
- Coversum Combi
- Coversum Cor
- Coversyl - Perindopril belongs to the class of medications called angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It is used to treat high blood pressure. It helps to control blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels. Perindopril may be used alone or in combination with other medications that reduce blood pressure, especially thiazide diuretics (water pills). Perindopril is also used to treat mild to moderate congestive heart failure in combination with other medications such as diuretics and digoxin...
- Coversyl Comp
- Coversyl Plus - This combination product contains 2 medications: perindopril and indapamide. It is used to treat adults with mild to moderate high blood pressure. Perindopril belongs to the class of medications called angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors . It works by relaxing blood vessels and helping the heart to pump blood that carries oxygen to the different parts of the body more efficiently. Indapamide belongs to the class of medications called diuretics or "water pills,"...
- Coversyl Plus HD
- Coversyl Plus LD
- Diabeton MR
- Diamicron - Gliclazide belongs to the class of medications known as oral hypoglycemics . It is used for the control of blood glucose in people with type 2 diabetes. It is used when diet, exercise, and weight reduction have not been found to control blood glucose well enough on their own. Gliclazide increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas and helps the body use insulin more efficiently. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug...
- Diamicron LM
- Diamicron MR - Gliclazide modified release (MR) belongs to the class of medications called oral hypoglycemics . It is used for the control of blood glucose in people with type 2 diabetes. It is used when diet, exercise, and weight reduction have not been found to control blood glucose well enough on their own. Gliclazide MR increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas and helps the body use insulin more efficiently. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than...
- Diamicron XR
- Fludex Retard
- Fludex SR
- Flutamid - This medication is used to treat men with prostate cancer , and is used with other medications and sometimes with radiation treatments. Flutamide belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-androgens (anti- testosterone ). Testosterone, a natural hormone, helps prostate cancer to grow and spread. Flutamide works by blocking the effects of testosterone, thereby slowing the growth and spread of prostate cancer.
- Lozide - Indapamide belongs to the family of medications called diuretics ("water pills"). It is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat mild to moderate high blood pressure . This medication works by making the body lose excess water and salt. This medication may be available under multiple brand names and/or in several different forms. Any specific brand name of this medication may not be available in all of the forms or approved for all of the conditions...
- Natrilix SR
- Noliprel A
- Noliprel A Forte
- Noliprel Forte
- Preterax Forte
- Pyridium - Phenazopyridine belongs to the class of medications called urinary tract analgesics. It is used for the relief of burning, pain, frequent urge to urinate, and other discomforts associated with irritation or infection of the urinary tract. It is not an antibiotic and therefore will not cure an infection. Phenazopyridine may be used at the same time as an antibiotic.
- Uni Diamicron
|Tommy Kohl||27 Sep 2020 12:46|
|I am a user of your Coveram 10mg/5mg for blood pressure, now the pills control blood pressure your container for the pills is there to increase the blood pressure, the hole in the container is too small for the pill to get through. By the time you have a pill to drink your blood pressure is 10 points higher. Please make the hole bigger.|
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology