Pharma company: sagent pharmaceuticals
List of sagent pharmaceuticals products:
- Atracurium - A non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking agent with short duration of action. Its lack of significant cardiovascular effects and its lack of dependence on good kidney function for elimination provide clinical advantage over alternate non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking agents. [PubChem] Indication: For use, as an adjunct to general anesthesia, to facilitate endotracheal intubation and to provide skeletal muscle relaxation during surgery or mechanical ventilation. Atracurium is a...
- Atracurium preservative free
- Heparin - Unfractionated heparin (UH) is a heterogenous preparation of anionic, sulfated glycosaminoglycan polymers with weights ranging from 3000 to 30,000 Da. It is a naturally occurring anticoagulant released from mast cells. It binds reversibly to antithrombin III (ATIII) and greatly accelerates the rate at which ATIII inactivates coagulation enzymes thrombin (factor IIa) and factor Xa. UH is different from low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) in the following ways: the average molecular weight of...
- Heparin Sodium preservative free
- Levofloxacin - Indications and Usage Plague (1.14) 04/2012 Dosage and Administration Dosage in Adult Patients with Normal Renal Function (2.1) 04/2012 Dosage in Pediatric Patients (2.2) ...
- Topotecan - WARNING: BONE MARROW SUPPRESSION Do not give Topotecan Injection to patients with baseline neutrophil counts less than 1,500 cells/mm 3 . In order to monitor the occurrence of bone marrow suppression, primarily neutropenia, which may be severe and result in infection and death, monitor peripheral blood counts frequently on all patients receiving Topotecan...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology