Pharma company: rontag laboratorios
List of rontag laboratorios products:
- Ampakine - Pharmacological action Amantadine is an antiparkinsonian and antiviral drug, a tricyclic symmetric adamantanamin. This medication blocks glutamate NMDA-receptors, thus reducing the excessive stimulatory effect of cortical glutamate neurons in the neostriatum that develops against the backdrop of lack of dopamine. Amantadine inhibits NMDA-receptors in the neurons of the substantia nigra reduces the intake of these Ca2+, which reduces the possibility of destruction of these neurons. In a...
- Cytovene - Ganciclovir belongs to a group of medications known as antivirals. It is used to treat and prevent a viral eye infection called cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis . This infection usually occurs for people with weakened immune systems, such as people who have had transplants or chemotherapy, and people who have AIDS. It works by preventing the virus (CMV) that causes the infection from reproducing, which helps to prevent CMV from spreading to healthy cells as quickly as it would without...
- Flaxvan - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Keppra - Levetiracetam information Levetiracetam is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levetiracetam indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levetiracetam works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levetiracetam warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levetiracetam may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levetiracetam...
- Lac Stop
- Lefluar - Leflunomide information This medication, with the generic name of Leflunomide, is specially formulated to provide physical relief from inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain as caused by rheumatoid arthritis. Leflunomide acts by stopping the production of too much immune cells causing inflammation and swelling in the body. Leflunomide indications Leflunomide is prescribed to patients showing signs of rheumatism as listed below: Inflammation Swelling Stiffness Joint pain ...
- Methylin - Methylphenidate is used as part of a treatment program (including psychological, educational, and social measures) to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - ADHD . It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills. This medication is also used to treat a certain sleep disorder (narcolepsy). Methylphenidate is a mild stimulant that is thought to work...
- Naxo C - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Naxo TV
- Naxocina - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Oestro Gel
- Olimer - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Quemicetina con Hidrocortisona
- Zyrtec - Cetirizine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes , runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives , and itching. It works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . Cetirizine does not prevent hives or prevent/treat a serious allergic reaction (such as anaphylaxis ). Therefore, if your doctor has prescribed epinephrine to treat allergic reactions, always carry your epinephrine injector...
- Zyrtec-D - This medication is used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes , runny/stuffy nose, itching eyes/nose, and sneezing. It contains 2 medications: cetirizine and pseudoephedrine . Cetirizine is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant and works by narrowing the blood vessels in the nose to decrease swelling and congestion. This medication is not...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology