Pharma company: roemmers-klinos
List of roemmers-klinos products:
- Agapurin Retard
- Avir - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Azimakrol - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Corticina - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Cyprodin - Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes , runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives , and itching. It works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . This medication also blocks another natural substance in your body (serotonin). This medication should not be used in newborn or premature infants.
- Keydol - Pharmacological action Ketoprofen is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via inhibition of...
- Klicina - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Lanzopral MD
- Norditropin - Various brands of this medication are used for the treatment of one of the following medical conditions: growth failure, growth hormone deficiency , intestinal disorder (short bowel syndrome) or HIV -related weight loss or wasting. Somatropin is also used to increase height in children with a certain genetic disorder ( Noonan syndrome ).
- Novolin N - This man-made insulin product is the same as human insulin. It is used along with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with diabetes . Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent heart disease , strokes, kidney disease, circulation problems, blindness, and sexual function problems. Human isophane insulin is an intermediate-acting insulin. It starts to work more slowly but lasts longer than regular insulin. Isophane insulin is often used in...
- Novolin N Penfill - This man-made insulin product is the same as human insulin. It is used along with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with diabetes . Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent heart disease , strokes, kidney disease, circulation problems, blindness, and sexual function problems. Human isophane insulin is an intermediate-acting insulin. It starts to work more slowly but lasts longer than regular insulin. Isophane insulin is often used in...
- Novolin R
- Novolin R Penfill - This man-made insulin product is identical to human insulin. It is used to treat diabetes mellitus. Like other insulin products, it works by helping sugar (glucose) get into cells. It is a short-acting insulin. This insulin is usually used in combination with a medium- or long-acting insulin product injected under the skin to control high blood sugar. In some people with diabetes, insulin may be used alone or with oral diabetes drugs (e.g., sulfonylureas like glyburide or glipizide...
- Omezul - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Pixorid - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Poenflox - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Poentobral Plus
- Risperid - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Urimet SPF 15
- Uveil PS
- Velaril - Clonidine information Clonidine is a medicine that is meant to lower the patient's blood pressure. It achieves its purpose as it decreases the levels in which certain chemicals are found in the patient's blood. In this way, the veins and arteries are allowed to widen, enabling the heart to beat regularly. Clonidine indications Clonidine is normally used in the treatment of hypertension (also known as high blood pressure). But Clonidine can also be used for other purposes that have not...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology