Pharma company: ritz pharma
List of ritz pharma products:
- Aciz Plus
- Aerogra - Pharmacological action Aerogra is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Alfariz Injections
- Alfariz Tablets
- Calriz Suspension
- Calriz Tablets
- Cefritz S
- Ceme - Ceme information Ceme is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Ceme indications Ceme is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Ceme may also be recommended in the...
- Dicloriz Gel
- Dicloriz Tablets
- Dolriz - Pharmacological action Dolriz is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Isotriz - Pharmacological action Isotriz is a pharmaceutical agent for the treatment of acne. Contributes to the normalization of terminal cell differentiation, inhibits the hyperproliferation of the epithelium of excretory ducts of the sebaceous glands, the formation of detritus and makes it easier to evacuate. Due to this reduced production of sebum and facilitates its isolation, normal structure, decreasing the inflammatory reaction around the glands. For external and systemic application...
- Levoriz Plus
- Lycofact Plus
- Moxiz CV
- Nimriz Plus
- Ociz - Pharmacological action Ociz is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Omriz - Pharmacological action Omriz is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omriz has a bactericidal effect on...
- Orbiz - Pharmacological action Orbiz is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Orbiz prescribed? For local use of Orbiz: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases...
- Progez - Pharmacological action Progez is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Realy - Realy information Realy is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Realy indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Realy works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Realy warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Realy may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Realy medication without consulting first your doctor if you...
- Redac - This combination medication is used to temporarily treat cough, chest congestion, and stuffy nose symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , hay fever, or other breathing illnesses (e.g., sinusitis , bronchitis ). Guaifenesin is an expectorant that helps to thin and loosen mucus in the lungs , making it easier to cough up the mucus. Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain (cough center), reducing the urge to cough. This product...
- Rifloxin - Pharmacological action Rifloxin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Rifloxin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Rizmox - Pharmacological action Rizmox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Seriz Plus
- Zithro - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zithro inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!