Pharma company: radicura pharmaceuticals
List of radicura pharmaceuticals products:
- AL - Pharmacological action AL is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney. Allopurinol increases urinary...
- Azicure - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azicure inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Ciprocure - Pharmacological action Ciprocure is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprocure is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Diflac Plus
- Ironifol Capsules
- Ironifol Liquid
- Levowal - Levowal information Levowal is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levowal indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levowal works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levowal warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levowal may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levowal medication without consulting first your...
- Novacillin Plus
- Novacort - Pharmacological action Novacort is a glucocorticosteroid. Novacort inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits activity...
- Novafex - Novafex information Novafex is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Novafex indications Novafex is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Novafex may also be recommended...
- Obid - Pharmacological action Obid is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Procalm - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Prodol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Prodol-DS - Pharmacological action Prodol-DS is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Prodol-DS prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Radibex Capsules
- Radibex Liquid
- Radimox - Pharmacological action Radimox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Radizone - Pharmacological action Radizone is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Rifaplus Forte
- Roxygin - Pharmacological action Roxygin is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Roxygin used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and...
- Tubernex Forte
- Ulcure - Pharmacological action Ulcure is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Ulcure has a bactericidal effect on...
- Vitcee - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitcee participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology