Pharma company: quest pharmaceuticals
List of quest pharmaceuticals products:
- Calcad Syrup
- Calcad Tablets
- Damadol - Pharmacological action Damadol is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Divinase Forte
- M-Moflo - M-Moflo information This medication, also known as moxifloxacin, is a drug that belongs to a wide class of medicines called fluoroquinolones. Fluoroquinolones (therefore, also M-Moflo) helps the body's immune system fight against bacteria that causes harmful effects. M-Moflo indications M-Moflo is usually prescribed in the treatment of "popular" bacterial infections like the following ones: Pneumonia Chronic bronchitis Sinusitis M-Moflo warnings You should discuss with your...
- Moflo - Pharmacological action Moflo is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Ocinil Capsules - Pharmacological action Ocinil Capsules is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Ocinil Capsules has a...
- Ocinil Syrup
- P-Cute Plus
- Quiz - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Quiz inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Sporocef Syrup
- Sporocef Tablets - Sporocef Tablets information Sporocef Tablets is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Sporocef Tablets indications Sporocef Tablets is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of...
- Sporogem - Sporogem information Sporogem is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Sporogem indications Sporogem is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Sporogem may also be...
- Suzin - Pharmacological action Suzin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Suzin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology