Pharma company: pymepharco
List of pymepharco products:
- Albendazole - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE ALBENZA is an anthelmintic drug indicated for: Treatment of parenchymal neurocysticercosis due to active lesions caused by larval forms of the pork tapeworm, Taenia solium . ( 1.1 ) Treatment of cystic hydatid disease of the liver, lung, and peritoneum, caused by the larval form of the dog tapeworm, Echinococcus granulosus . ( 1.2 ) ...
- Arginin PMP
- Arimun Synoral
- Ascorstad - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
- Aspirin - Active ingredient (in each tablet) Buffered aspirin equal to 81 mg aspirin (NSAID)* (buffered with calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate and magnesium oxide) *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug Purpose Pain reliever Uses temporarily relieves minor...
- B Complex - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Cephalexin - 1 INDICATIONS & USAGE Cephalexin is a cephalosporin antibacterial drug indicated for the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible isolates of designated bacteria: Respiratory tract infection ( 1.1 ) Otitis media ( 1.2 ) ...
- Meloxicam - WARNING: RISK OF SERIOUS CARDIOVASCULAR and GASTROINTESTINAL EVENTS Cardiovascular Risk Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may cause an increased risk of serious cardiovascular (CV) thrombotic events, myocardial infarction, and stroke, which can be fatal. This risk may increase with duration of use....
- Nifedipin K - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Omeprazol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Ranitidin - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Relafen - Nabumetone is used to reduce pain, swelling, and joint stiffness from arthritis . This medication is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). If you are treating a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and/or using other medications to treat your pain. See also Warning section.
- Tramadol - Pharmacological action Tramadol Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology