Pharma company: promedico
List of promedico products:
- Aloxan Derma
- Avaxim - Hepatitis A vaccine belongs to the class of medications called vaccines . It is used to prevent infection by hepatitis A . The vaccine contains inactivated hepatitis A virus that is not capable of causing disease, but instead stimulates your body to produce its own protection ( antibodies ) against the disease. Protection against hepatitis A is usually in place within one month of injection. Hepatitis A is a serious disease of the liver that is spread most often through infected food or...
- E-Z-Gas II
- Flebogamma - This medication is used to strengthen the body's natural defense system (immune system) to lower the risk of infection in persons with a weakened immune system. This medication is made from healthy human blood that has a high level of certain defensive substances (antibodies), which help fight infections. It is also used to increase the blood count (platelets) in persons with a certain blood disorder (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura- ITP ). Platelets are needed to stop bleeding and form...
- Gerimax NF
- Glucerna SR Powder
- HypoTears PF - This medication is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes . Common causes for dry eyes include wind, sun, heating/air conditioning, computer use/reading, and certain medications. This product may contain 1 or more of the following ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose, dextran, glycerin , hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400), polysorbate, polyvinyl alcohol , povidone, or propylene glycol, among others. Eye lubricants keep the eye moist, help to protect the eye from injury and...
- Ig Tetano
- Jevity Liquid
- Jevity Powder
- Midro Tea
- Multitest CMI
- PediaSure Chocolate
- PediaSure Vanilla
- Pneumo 23 - Pneumococcal vaccine belongs to the class of medications called vaccines . It is used for the prevention of pneumonia caused by the 23 different types of pneumococci bacteria that are contained in the vaccine. Pneumococcal bacteria can cause many diseases ranging from pneumonia (lung infection) and meningitis (brain infection) to severe infections of the blood. The pneumococcal vaccine increases your defenses against infection with pneumococcal bacteria by introducing very small amounts...
- Pneumo 23 Vaccine
- Skin Des
- Typhim VI - Typhoid vaccine is used to prevent typhoid fever. Typhoid fever is caused by the bacterium Salmonella typhi (S. typhi). Typhoid is spread by contaminated water and food. The typhoid vaccine contains a small amount of the typhoid bacteria, enough to stimulate your body to create its own defenses but not enough to cause serious illness. It takes about 2 weeks after injection for the vaccine to begin protecting against typhoid fever. The typhoid vaccine is recommended for adults and children...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved